7/04/2007

More pelican notes

If I ever get old I want to be like you.

I just listened to you sum up the meaning of life, in under two minutes, and I want to listen again and again

Pure feeling wells, cannot dwell or oversell – let’s call things as they are, so we can be sure of just one thing, the fullness you find feeding hungry people, there are those in particular who ask me for just a little more, and there is always more.

If I have to start the conversation well I’ll tell about my appreciation for the sun. If you ask me anything I give detailed replies.

My head aches, I’ve been soaring. Can’t make sense of an old man’s epiphany, expanding to include the dawn of the century.

Full of
and overflowing
So thankful for what I’m owing

Fear accusation of triteness; I don’t express my love for you simply out of politeness.

2 comments:

asyl076 said...

lovely.

Happy belated birthday, by the way. :)

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Very good.

It was your birthday? Happy Birthday!!



Scarlett & Viaggiatore (the lion)