9/10/2004

thinking back on the past week...

'my pain is sinusoidal' said the manic mathematician, 'these symptoms tetrazoidal so please call me a physician.' the harbord street cafe is where the dandelions wave, the fall almost rising ending summertime surmising; seriously gleaming this adventive world cup of meaning (hockey players striking means a life, this labour strife, more quality time with the wife, cuz we pigpen men spend too much on dereliction, concrete riverbed injection--like those constructionists in japan; these modern miracles they have some potent side effects, man). but heck, sun shines, golden spinning hay collects, it's harvest end of days, we lie on grass, forget debts, sip guava juice and play, you call me sugar ray or cassius clay, but I'm lonely on this friday, so I fingerpunch my life away...

No comments: