10/02/2006

So much for that

tired of wiring myself and even more stuck
not exactly prescient
vagaries become the president
tape-recording a seagull cluck
oh beautiful girl! I was thinking of
your eyelash. If Monday means the apocalypse
then I'll be waiting with my
tuxedo.

I visited Copenhagen when I was 25, and no, jealousy is not the word to
describe my experience. More like 'this is how blonde people live.'

I hollowed my wooden leg into a canoe. I can't run marathons but
the portaging in Algonquin is grand.

O great woman! Let me taste that recipe. But Thanksgiving's near and I'm
empty of claims, nobody owes me a thing.

Upon purchasing a Mac I'm learning to write all over again. Like wearing Luke Skywalker's prosthetic arm (hollowed out leg)

2 comments:

The Mighty Kat said...

This is friggin' brilliant:

I hollowed my wooden leg into a canoe. I can't run marathons but
the portaging in Algonquin is grand.

Bobby said...

Beware of termites.
Beware of rust.