11/11/2007

Extremely Blurry Post

I have only a couple seconds, ok:
  • First, LOVE the new LEOPARD. It takes away so many compu-noyances from my OS X life-cycle! MacIntosh, thy name is... satisfaction.
  • Next -- anyone seen The Wire? Great show -- apparently -- but neither have I. And what's this about a serial killer named Dexter? Another great show I intend to keep hearing about from other people.
  • I wonder, how do you move your apartment into a bunch of boxes, when you've been living all this time outside of a box. Is that all my life is, a bunch of boxable crap to be put in a box? Yes it is.
  • I wish I spoke Gaelic. Also, I wish I knew why.
  • I've been told I have a hair dangling from my jacket. But not every day.
  • Nobody talks like this any more: "I AM A ROBOT! GIVE ME CANDY!" I mean, Hallowe'en was soooo long ago.
  • People don't give the Taxman enough credit. Did John and George die in vain? The Beatles made music for a reason. So pay your taxes, while my keyboard gently weeps.
  • If I was a whale with digestion problems, I would consider outsourcing my stomach functions to a school of piranha.
  • Proselytize all you like, you cannot stop sidewalk litterbugs. My solution: sidewalk sledgehammers.
  • When donuts are finally shaped like the infinity symbol, every donut could last forever. Coffee Time's two-day-old product will finally be appealing in comparison.
  • I've yet to make my mark on the puppet theatre scene. I've also never climbed a skyscraper using just the stairs. These will be my dying regrets.

2 comments:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I pay my taxes while my wallet gently but loudly weeps across the universe!

Regretting puppets and stairs then?
Start at the top and work your way down; start at the end and work your way to the beginning.

It works...

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

The Mighty Kat said...

I love the donuts lasting forever idea. What a round endorsement of Leopard! Makes me want to find out what's it all about. Tho I am not unhappy with Tiger.