10/24/2008

How I Prevented Nuclear Holocaust

(my random act of kindness)

I was searching my hair for lice, with a comb. On the edge of the comb was a sticky note, with the words "Jihad is Wrong ~Jimmy Carter". I immediately dialed Jimmy Carter's number in Washington and told him he misplaced his sticky note. He said thanks and could I Fedex it over? I said yes and did just that, and as Carter wrote later in his memoirs, he gave the sticky note to its intended recipient, the Ayatolllah Khomeini. Since that time Iran has launched no nuclear weapons, and if our world leaders keep using 3M sticky notes, they probably never will. That's how I made the world a safer place (and no longer have head lice).

1 comment:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Nice job!!

I've just decided that I'd like to wear a t-shirt with your likeness emblazened across the front, in gratitude of your selfless, thoughful, heroic deed!

;o)

Scarlett & Viaggiatore