4/14/2005

Thoughts on MegaRant PDF

Finally, we have the MegaRant.

I still don't know what to make of it. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in when I read it. The order of the pieces is mostly random; though I did a lot of preliminary mental fiddling and I can't see how changing them around would much improve or worsen the collection. Overall, I do think it's fun to read, esp. if read aloud - got kind of a hypnotic rhythm. Maybe I just like the sound of my own voice though.

Maybe there's too many big words in there. Some of them even I don't understand, some of them I made up because I thought they should exist. If you don't like em, try to treat them as sounds. I do like to make mixed tapes; any rant I write has to function on your brain the way a mixed tape would. Every sentence is a tiny song. (yet another wannabe rock star.)

Other than that, your opinion's as good as mine.

Up next - Liberty is a Bagel.

Just another day at the office folks!

ps. Hmm, maybe there's too much 'personality'? Am I, like John Cale sang, 'in love with guile'?

Hmm.

Nah.

I just like typing. :-)

and layout

No comments: